Birthday Cake

17 May

Over the weekend we went to Oyster Fest to drink to my sister’s 21st, taste the local fare, and dance to Cake (one of Blake’s favorite bands)! The best part was Lola accompanied us on our outing… everything is better with my animal co-pilot.

The weather was not ideal, but we made-d0 with bundles and blankets. I tried to brighten things up a bit with my pastel-colored outfit. Nothing like purple jeans and a mint-green tee to light up the mood, right? It is spring after all…

*wearing: LF jeans and tee, Steve Madden studded boots, Forever21 denim jacket/Juicy faux fur coat, Chanel sunglasses, vintage Chanel pendant from St. Eve

8 Lovely Comments on “Birthday Cake”

1. Bruce 20. May, 2010 at 8:04 pm #

What I like the most about this post is your uber adorable pup!!!! I have a 7month old cavalier king charles, blenheim too!
    Ohhh and those studded boots are to die for!

2. Corks + Caftans 20. May, 2010 at 10:00 am #

Awesome shots (and sunglasses!). And excellent choice of brew. there’s a sneaky hottie guy in that one concert shot—yowza! And it appears he too is checking out Lola. Haha.
    .-= Corks + Caftans´s last blog ..Numerous blessings. =-.

3. Daina 19. May, 2010 at 10:06 am #

Always a great weekend with you and Lola! Thanks for celebrating with me! Love your boots and vintage chanel pendant!!

4. Colleen 18. May, 2010 at 4:59 pm #

You saw Cake?! Oh my God I’m SO JEALOUS. They are my second favorite band, right after The Beatles. I am seriously dying of jealousy. And on top of that, you got to eat oysters. When will the Midwest ever stop offending me with its lack of delicious food and cool shit to do?
    .-= Colleen´s last blog .. =-.

Vida Reply:

I am glad Lola is getting lots of press. She is the best King Charles Cavalier pup ever. A real PRINCESS!

5. Lucia 18. May, 2010 at 1:13 pm #

Ohhh and those studded boots are to die for!

6. Christina of Profresh Style 17. May, 2010 at 10:36 pm #

omfg your puppy is so freaking adorable!!! looking gorgeous and natural as usual<3.

xx.
    .-= Christina of Profresh Style´s last blog ..Let’s Go Little Kitty Kat =-.

7. KDikio 17. May, 2010 at 8:28 pm #

SO jealous!!! I love cake! Loving your rings : ) and your lil pup is kind of amazing… I think my Mojo would fall in love.
    .-= KDikio´s last blog ..golden leaves and ivory keys. =-.