Sangria Sundays

11 Jul

Check that picture in the background. Super creepy, right?!

While it’s sad I have to be piling on layers when it’s supposed to be summer, there really is nothing like a thick sweater on a gloomy San Francisco day.

Today my sister and I spent the afternoon shopping on Polk Street followed by a little sangria sipping. Felt appropriate as Spain was playing in the World Cup finals. It’s so fun having my sister close by for the summer! I wish she would move here for reals.

Plans for later include watching TV and being lazy as can be. My favorite kind of Sunday. Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

*wearing: Seneca Rising skirt, Nasty Gal lace top, Anthropologie sweater, Opening Ceremony heels

16 Lovely Comments on “Sangria Sundays”

1. home ideas 12. May, 2014 at 10:11 pm #

I actually wanted to type a small remark in order to express gratitude to you for some of the splendid hints you are writing here. My time consuming internet investigation has at the end of the day been compensated with useful concept to share with my contacts. I ‘d suppose that many of us visitors are extremely endowed to exist in a notable place with very many perfect people with great principles. I feel somewhat grateful to have seen the webpage and look forward to plenty of more pleasurable moments reading here. Thank you again for a lot of things.

2. Wrecked Stellar 19. Jul, 2010 at 1:36 am #

I had my eye on that Anthropologie sweater- love this look, esp. with the burgundy shoes!

3. Kelly 16. Jul, 2010 at 7:52 am #

Lovely outfit! And I love the idea of Sangria Sundays! ;)

<3 Kelly

4. Ms Pink 12. Jul, 2010 at 9:10 pm #

just discovered you blog and I love it! Also this look is incredible :)

mp
    thepinkandblueblog.com

5. Adiel 12. Jul, 2010 at 6:21 pm #

I’m not a big fan of most prints, but that sweater is fab! I also love the shoes. Lovely outfit m’dear!

6. Nicki 12. Jul, 2010 at 11:08 am #

Love your heels and sweater! Very cute =).

7. Rach is Ordinarily Urbane 12. Jul, 2010 at 9:59 am #

Love the shape of that sweater! Great summer styling over the skirt, too. xo

8. yvo 12. Jul, 2010 at 7:14 am #

i love the last photo, so simple but chic

9. lani 12. Jul, 2010 at 6:39 am #

i love, love, love this outfit! i can’t believe it’s cool enough for you right now to be wearing all of this. in new york, we’ve been sweating buckets. it finally cooled down, but for a few days straight we were in the three digits. anyway, love this post and will be using it for inspiration in the fall. :)

10. lani 12. Jul, 2010 at 6:39 am #

11. Alexandra G. 11. Jul, 2010 at 8:18 pm #

Love the sweater, it hangs in a very unique way. It just got chillier here in Vancouver as well, hope it warms up again soon!

Love Alexandra

12. brookemeagan 11. Jul, 2010 at 8:13 pm #

I’ve always preferred dressing for colder temperatures and Fall is my favourite season so I’m going absolutely crazy about the colours and layers in this look. I’ve also been obsessing over socks and heels as of late and you wear the look so well. And the picture in the background is a tad creepy…but in the best way possible! xx

13. Lucia 11. Jul, 2010 at 7:55 pm #

You look amazing! as usual!
    Hope you had an amazing weekend!

14. McKenzie 11. Jul, 2010 at 6:50 pm #

I gasped when I saw this. I just love this sweater and the draping. Love the shoes! Such pretty colors. Seeing all of the fall editorials and lookbooks coming out, this is perfect.

15. Kristine 11. Jul, 2010 at 6:46 pm #

i didn’t know you had a lip ring! =) you look adorable.

16. christina of profresh style 11. Jul, 2010 at 6:42 pm #

i know, isn’t it terrible that we have to layerrr! oh well, it is what it is and you look quite lovely in layers<3.
    xx.