Falling forward

29 Sep

Our Indian summer hit hard for about three days, but I can already feel fall coming on. It would be more difficult to embrace if the upcoming season’s trends weren’t so delicious…

Alexander Wang Diego bag and mesh hoodie, Deena & Ozzy hat, Giuseppe Zanotti leopard wedges, Lorac sheer lipstick, Topshop faux leather trousers

I’d love to be wearing just this. I’m all for the leopard/animal print thing going on right now, and I can’t get enough leather (even if it’s pleather).

What trends are you excited about for fall?!

14 Lovely Comments on “Falling forward”

1. Emma 08. Oct, 2010 at 10:07 pm #

I Love Everything on this page ! Especially the shoes, of course.

2. Lacee Swan 01. Oct, 2010 at 5:23 am #

love this collection of fall goodies!

3. Margot 30. Sep, 2010 at 1:11 pm #

LOVE that mesh hoodie!

I know how you feel, the hardest thing about living in San Francisco, is just when everyone else is getting ready to bust out their new fall wardrobes, it is suddenly 90 degrees, and all your new goodies have to be tucked away until the cold weather strikes again.

As for my fall MUST haves, I am dying for a pair of caramel colored A.P.C. ankle boots with a buckle on the side, some faux fur (I haven’t decided if this is tacky or amazing, I figure I will give it a try), a pair of Topshop tapered trousers, and a satchel bag. I would love the Proenza Schouler PS1, but my budget cannot handle that purchase, so I may have to go for a good one I found on ASOS. :)

Thanks for sharing all these lovely items.

MSB

I don’t think faux fur is tacky!! I love it! My go-to jacket for the past 3 years is a a beige faux-fur coat :)

And I’d love a PS1 too! So amazing but oh so pricey.. grr!

4. Emily 30. Sep, 2010 at 1:10 pm #

Love the Diego bag! AMAZING. :)

5. Abi 30. Sep, 2010 at 11:17 am #

Lucky you to still be getting some sunshine! It’s been cold and rainy here.
    Loving these pieces. The hat and booties are great. And of course that Wang bag!

6. theonlyfashionprincess 29. Sep, 2010 at 11:30 pm #

Great items! want them all.xoxo

7. Anna Jane 29. Sep, 2010 at 9:45 pm #

oh geeze, i need that bag. badly. that is #1 on my list, now!

xx anna jane

8. Hannah 29. Sep, 2010 at 9:30 pm #

I love that whole look! Right now I can’t wait for sky-high wedge ankle boots ( those leopard would be perfect!), silky button down shirts, and anything leather.

9. Flor de Maria 29. Sep, 2010 at 8:36 pm #

I have been wanting that bag for months now, the leopard one…. but it’s sold out :( Those booties are HOT!!!

Flor de Maria

Love the leopard, too – I feel like I’ve seen it on eBay! You should check!! :)

10. Lainey 29. Sep, 2010 at 8:23 pm #

Well, I really wanted a shearling aviator and I was able to find one at H&M for cheap. But I also really want an amazing leather crossbody. I’m not sure if the bucket is my style but maybe something a little more structured. And I am definitely digging the leopard Guiseppies. They’re pretty stand out!

11. emilie 29. Sep, 2010 at 8:04 pm #

i keep seeing that leopard bootie everywhere and each time i die a little more knowing i cant afford it…its so amazingly gorgeous. i’m excited for leopard and maxi skirts, ponchos and capes. enough with the indian summer!!

I feel the exact same way about these booties. Amazingly gorgeous but crazy expensive!! Oh well, we can dream :)