Bike Shorts and Burgers

1 Oct

Aren’t these bike shorts crazy?! They were included in the Chictopia gift bags at the conference in New York. I wont lie, I took one look and thought never in a million years would I wear/be capable of pulling off these shorts. This is not to say that I do, in fact, pull them off, however after seeing the wild bright neons in Prada’s S/S 2011 show, it made me take another look at these florescent beauties.

After this we ate In-N-Out burgers.

wearing: American Apparel bike shorts, Lucyd Acyd buttondown, Dseena + Ozzy shoes and hat

11 Lovely Comments on “Bike Shorts and Burgers”

1. Emma 08. Oct, 2010 at 10:10 pm #

I have never been to in and out burger but I hear it is the Best ! Those shoes Rock ! I am a shoe-a-holic !! As if you couldn’t tell lol

2. eat.sleep.wear. 05. Oct, 2010 at 8:47 am #

only you could look good in biker shorts!! love this. xo, Kim http://www.eatsleepwear.com

3. gina espo 03. Oct, 2010 at 10:03 am #

i like! been contemplating a colored bike short myself but didn’t want to look cheesy – here’s the proof it won’t!

stuff i like: ginaespo.blogspot.com

4. fashionista on tour 02. Oct, 2010 at 5:41 am #

They look like the kinda thing you’d see in the American Apparel website.
    You look great in them! Perhaps you’ll start a new trend!

5. Stephanie 01. Oct, 2010 at 9:44 pm #

Burgers are why I can’t wear bike shorts anymore! You look fabulous! Always remember lean turkey burger… Share it… Possibly 3 ways… And definitely no fries!!!!

6. Marilyn-Jeaux 01. Oct, 2010 at 5:58 pm #

You know i’ve always looked at those too, but I’ve seen them on a few people and the exposure of certain assets put me off quite a bit. lol. But they look great on you actually. I’ve always adored that particular top too. When I went to AA a month ago there was this girl wearing the oversized pink one, a black bra, and a pair of AA shorts and it looked very cute. I also like that you went with green shoes instead of playing it safe.

7. thehautepursuit 01. Oct, 2010 at 5:49 pm #

oh man! i can’t believe I was totally shafted and got the GREEN ones in a size large. Le sigh. Someone is gonna get a really awesome secret santa gift!!! BWAWHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i love how you’ve made those totally wearable. I’m mourning over the shorts that I never had :(

V

8. sterling style 01. Oct, 2010 at 11:00 am #

I love this! I could never pull off those shorts with my big quads. they look perfect on you. xo

9. Anna Jane 01. Oct, 2010 at 9:39 am #

you may be the only person that can look cute while wearing biker shorts! you definitely can pull it off.

10. Christina of Profresh Style 01. Oct, 2010 at 9:37 am #

I’m pretty sure you are so adorable! I heart thee 100%. And I love that you’ve pulled off these shorts. Seriously, American Apparel, put Laura in an AD pronto! ;)

11. Ashley 01. Oct, 2010 at 9:29 am #

Those shorts are cuuuuuuute! I love the color! Looking gorgeous! :)