Tree Maze

5 Dec

Faux Fur Booties, Asymmetrical Maxi Dress, Infinity Scarf - San Francisco Style
Faux Fur Booties, Asymmetrical Maxi Dress, Infinity Scarf - San Francisco Style
Faux Fur Booties, Asymmetrical Maxi Dress, Infinity Scarf - San Francisco Style

Yesterday Blake and I went on our annual mission to find the perfect Christmas tree. Typically we go all out with a giant tree that takes up half of our tiny living room. This year we went the practical route and got this itty bitty tree (last picture) — it still has that wonderful piney smell!

It’s been raining all weekend and I love it. Tonight we’re drinking spiked holiday beverages and listening to Christmas music. Nothing beats this time of year.

*head to toe: Gap infinity scarf, Urban Outfitters sweater, F21 jean jacket, Mink Pink maxi dress, Nasty Gal boots

26 Lovely Comments on “Tree Maze”

1. Sarah 08. Jan, 2011 at 7:40 pm #

you kinda look like Jen from Jen Loves Ken!

2. Sharron Clemons 21. Dec, 2010 at 3:02 pm #

The whole ensemble works together perfectly. I’m in love with the cut of that maxi dress, and I seriously want those shoes! Found you on Chictopia, stopping by to say hello! the Tsaritsa sez

3. Gingerrsnapx 14. Dec, 2010 at 2:14 pm #

I love the outfit especially the snood. Nice blog also.

4. Gingerrsnapx 14. Dec, 2010 at 2:14 pm #

I love the outfit especially the snood. Nice blog also.

5. Haiku Ambulance 08. Dec, 2010 at 4:24 pm #

What a lovely little tree! Awwwww :)

And I love this layered, comfy, cozy, gypsy vibe. I am in the process of knitting such a cowl for myself at home right now!

Hooray for chunky knits!

.Haiku

6. Rach is Ordinarily Urbane 08. Dec, 2010 at 10:47 am #

Your layers play off of each other so well! What a sweet, effortless look. And your little Xmas tree is so cute :)

7. Anadiomene 08. Dec, 2010 at 9:34 am #

Great layering! I’m sure the tree will look fantastic :)

8. Alina A. 08. Dec, 2010 at 8:21 am #

looks so cute! can`t wait to see how you decorate it.xx

9. thehautepursuit 07. Dec, 2010 at 4:41 pm #

wow picking up a tree looking killer! I’d probably be in my uggs or something. hahahah. i love how festive peoples’ posts are getting. I should probably get on it and get a tree up…or at least lights!
    V

10. Amanda Brohman 07. Dec, 2010 at 10:45 am #

you are SO pretty, sweetie! Absolutely love the layering here!

Amanda

11. Margot 07. Dec, 2010 at 9:26 am #

I LOVE that mini tree! Please post pictures of it decorated. I live vicariously through other people’s trees. I think my mother would find a Hanukkah bush sacrilegious :). Happy Holidays!

12. Kirstin Marie 07. Dec, 2010 at 7:50 am #

Lovely outfit! I want to go tree shopping too, but my puppy would eat the tree :(

Found you on chictopia, and I love your blog! New follower :)

xo,
    ~Kirstin Marie

p.s. I’de love it if you would come and sneak a peek at my blog and follow! :)

13. brookemeagan 06. Dec, 2010 at 3:09 pm #

Your yesterday sounds like my today! We are only a few hours away from getting our Christmas tree and I am SO excited. All I want to do tonight is watch Christmas Vacation and sip on rum and eggnog.
    I love your layered look. The scarf is amazing. It might be time to try my hand at knitting again! xx

14. Alexandra the Tsaritsa 06. Dec, 2010 at 2:29 pm #

Found you on Chictopia, stopping by to say hello! the Tsaritsa sez

15. Emily//thelesserpanda 06. Dec, 2010 at 1:47 pm #

I love your scarf, I have a similar one I got from JCrew and it’s so cozy and warm! I wish we had room in our tiny apt for a tree too… that little tree in the last photo is the cutest!

16. Christina of Profresh Style 06. Dec, 2010 at 1:25 pm #

you look fantastic girl! Sometimes the littlest trees are the best ones. so dainty and fun to decorate! <3

17. Jessica 06. Dec, 2010 at 12:38 pm #

That is tree is too cute! I hope you post a photo of how it looks all decorated in Christmas festiveness. Love your boots!

18. Amber's notebook 06. Dec, 2010 at 8:19 am #

LOVE to see you all bundled up! So cute!

19. fashionista on tour 06. Dec, 2010 at 12:03 am #

I need to buy my tree as well but sadly I can only have a fake one in my little flat so no piney smell for me! I am even tempted to get one of those that come with the decorations and all…I know lazy..

As for the outfit I love the dress everything about it, the colour the length..it’s just perfect!

20. Carrie 05. Dec, 2010 at 11:25 pm #

simply freaking gorgeous pics and hel-lo to those boots! there’s nothing quite like a good tree lot.

xo,
    c

21. renee 05. Dec, 2010 at 10:07 pm #

that teeny tree is what we live for..heheh..
    heart your booties…!!!!
    bisous…!!!!

22. Alexandra G. 05. Dec, 2010 at 8:02 pm #

Totally agree with you, even though I hate the cold this is the best time of the year. We just picked out our xmas tree yesterday and have been putting up lights and decorating all day, it’s been so amazing!

Only you, of course, could be so chic while xmas tree cutting. I looove those boots.

Alexandra xo

23. Vida 05. Dec, 2010 at 7:20 pm #

Christmas tree shopping is fun! I miss those days, but I am leaving the live trees to you young ones. I will have my Thymes Frasier Fir candles burning when you come home, so it will still smell like Christmas! I like your layers and the booties!

24. Shilpi 05. Dec, 2010 at 6:50 pm #

yayy I love x-mas tree shopping :)

I love the cut of your skirt by the way

25. Nicole schofield 05. Dec, 2010 at 6:20 pm #

Love the outfit Laura! Cute, cute…also like that cute handbag.

26. Anna Jane 05. Dec, 2010 at 5:45 pm #

that tree is so cute–totally perfect. love the outfit, too. that jean jacket is perfect for SF weather this time of year.