Black and Blue

18 Oct

New York City Fashion and Personal Style blog: Leather baseball cap, chambray blouse, cutoff shorts, navy tights, suede booties

Proud to announce that it is officially tights weather in NYC! Was sad to see summer go but as it turns out, fall may just be my fave. Did a little black and blue mashup with these HUE tights..not quite ready to let go of my cutoffs, so this was a good compromise.

*head to toe: leather hat from Amazon Fashion, BCBG blouse, Citizens of Humanity cutoffs, HUE tights, Sigerson Morrison booties (similar here)

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

16 Lovely Comments on “Black and Blue”

1. bottes fourrees homme 30. Oct, 2013 at 11:52 pm #

Very good blog! I really love how it is effortless on my eyes and the knowledge are properly composed.I am questioning how I may possibly be notified when a new put up has been made.I’ve subscribed to your RSS feed which need to do the trick! Have a great working day!

2. nikki 22. Oct, 2013 at 7:49 am #

love that top! and that hat is too cute. you’re gorgeous!

xxoo,
    nikki

check out my chloe + isabel giveaway!

3. Jayme 21. Oct, 2013 at 4:42 am #

I adore your chic top and your lovely sheer dark tights……….love your boots…love the complete look……
    I will always love the cutoff shorts………..it is so chic…..wonderful……..you’re so pretty…

… you certainly make a beautiful statement…..

I grew up in tights, being in ballet for 13 years. In fact, mom raised me rather androgynously, so I also wore tights under big sweaters and hip length tunics and such around the house growing up. Your lovely look reminds me of all those days….epsecially when the delivery man would come and I’d meet him at the door and he’s refer to me as Miss……
    Oh, by the way, I’m a guy…and I love fashion as much as I love dance.
    I traveled in Europe this past fall,
    It looks like you have the same affinity for tights as I have…..

I’ve been raving to my new friends about how much I love the tights/shorts look, so they encouraged me to try it myself…
    and I have in a big way,….. denim cutoffs, high waisted shorts, even a romper…….
    I will following your blog religiously….. thanks for sharing your lovely taste and your beauty

Jayme – you are amazing!!! Thank you for the wonderful comment and sweet words. I am sure you rock those tights like no other! I absolutely think you should play around with the look – what fun is fashion if you can’t be a little adventurous? Work it! xo

Jayme Reply:

Thank you sooooo much my dear Laura……….. your encouragement means sooooo much to me

I consider you a gorgeous fashion inspiration to me….!!!!!!!

please keep posting pics…… you’re the BEST!

4. Cheyenne 20. Oct, 2013 at 10:34 am #

How did I discover your blog only now?! I absolutely love it!!
    All of your outfits I’ve seen so far I love, on this one I specially love the top.

So glad you stumbled across my blog, Cheyenne! Thanks for visiting and for the sweet comment. Loving yours as well! x

5. Sabrina 19. Oct, 2013 at 10:45 am #

You’ve inspired my next outfit! xo

6. Linda 19. Oct, 2013 at 12:26 am #

Love the ensemble.
    Who made the bag?

Thank you!! It is a Pour La Victoire sample that I got when I worked there. Unfortunately they didn’t end up making it. Hope you had a wonderful weekend! xo

7. Jennifer 18. Oct, 2013 at 5:37 pm #

That leather cap is so cool!

xo Jennifer

8. Fashion Snag 18. Oct, 2013 at 5:18 pm #

Perfect look!!

9. Rocks Paper Metal 18. Oct, 2013 at 2:27 pm #

Love the hat!

Thanks!! Love a leather baseball cap. Perfect cure for a bad hair day. ;)

10. Natali 18. Oct, 2013 at 11:19 am #

Beautiful bag and boots!

11. Shop Tink Blog 18. Oct, 2013 at 11:15 am #

Love this outfit – so excited to wear tights again

shoptinkblog.com