A New Sound

21 Apr

New York City, Los Angeles, Paris Fashion, Lifestyle, Travel Blog: Sing Street, Vintage Beach Boys tee, rock and roll style

Feeling “good vibrations”, as I spend my final days in Paris (more to come on that shortly). Major life changes ahead…again. But exciting ones, for sure.

I have never been a musician…not even close. However, I have always had an appreciation for music: the skills required to master an instrument, the partnership that goes into building a band, and an the all-around collaborative effort that accompanies transforming a creative vision into something bigger…something that moves people.

Be sure to check out this awesome trailer for “Sing Street”, a movie I truly cannot wait to see… and post a photo of yourself today on Instagram for #BandShirtFriday to help support SingStreetMovie, with the hashtag #SingStreet.

*head to toe: Ray-ban sunglasses (more classic styles here), vintage Beach Boys tee (a couple more band tee options here),  3×1 high-rise skinny jeans (additional pieces from this great denim brand here), Strathberry MC Midi in Vanilla ( for structured satchels galore, click here), Acne Pistol booties (click here to get your Acne footwear fix)

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”1557183″]

9 Lovely Comments on “A New Sound”

1. Couponstechie 08. Dec, 2017 at 1:22 am #

Just great combo!! Much the same as you, I don’t know how to play a solitary instrument, yet I’m an enormous music fan and I value the ability which a few people have and can play an instrument or considerably more delightfully!

2. kashif 30. Oct, 2017 at 4:16 am #

You look gorgeous in this outfit! Jeans look great on you
    target black friday coupons

3. hosting1 20. Oct, 2017 at 12:05 am #

Mind boggling information here for business visionaries, thank you for giving quality substance.

4. Zoas 28. Feb, 2017 at 4:45 am #

Love this dress! I have a similar one and it is so perfect for the hot summer days!You look so pretty in this dress.If you want to explore more ideas about fashion then you must visit https://www.promoocodes.com/coupons/tillys/ here you find latest fashionable clothes and accessories.I also brought some stylish clothes using Tillys promo codes and save lots of money.

5. Onot Felicia 27. Apr, 2016 at 8:40 pm #

So right. I loved this post, being happy is okay.

6. MODENOVA 26. Apr, 2016 at 5:48 am #

What a beautiful spread. We really like your pictures and style.
    Best, MODENOVA I http://www.modenova.com

7. Lilly 21. Apr, 2016 at 8:47 am #

this is super cool, i love the beach boys!!! where did you get that shirt?! i love vintage tees I am going to have to dig for mine and rep it tomorrow. how fun!

Was a glorious gift from a friend…I wish I knew!! Definitely one of those hard to find vintage gems. But I have found some great vintage tees at Wasteland in LA! If you happen to live around there, certainly worth a peek.

8. Natali 21. Apr, 2016 at 8:28 am #

Simply awesome combo!! Just like you, I don’t know how to play a single instrument, yet I’m a huge music fan and I appreciate the talent which some people have and can play an instrument or even more beautifully!